The Okanagan Science Centre offers both regular admission, and an annual membership. Please contact us for Special Events or group rates.|
Admission Rates: (Prices do NOT include G.S.T.):
The OSC accepts Cash, Cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Interac payment, and Pre-approved Purchase Orders.
||Regular Admission Rates|
|Children & Youth 3 - 18
|Children 2 and under
|Family (up to 6 people)
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
One way you can support the OSC is through membership.
Annual OSC member benefits include:
- FREE admission to the OSC for a full year to attend a year-long calendar of intriguing exhibitions and programs!
- Discounts on all OSC programs including Summer Science Camps; Christmas, Pro D Day, and Spring Break Camps; Birthday Parties; and special events!
- Invitations to attend special member only events at the OSC.
- FREE emailed OSC Newsflashes and Newsletters
- FREE admission to 28 other Science Centres and Museums in Canada
- For more information visit the CASC reciprocal agreement on their website at http://www.canadiansciencecentres.ca/?n=7-122&lang=1
- FREE admission to over 300 other Science Centres and Museums worldwide through the ASTC Travel Passport program. For participating centre's, see the ASTC website at
- A vote at the OSC's Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility to serve on OSC's Board of Directors
|Prices include G.S.T.|
|Family - Parents and Children under the age of 18|
living in the same residence.
(Up to two additional caregivers can be added to a
family membership for $16.80 each per year,
example: Nanny, Grandparent, Older Sibling, etc...
All of the above membership benefits apply, plus:
Note: Changes to Reciprocal Admission Agreement;
- Four guest passes to the OSC
- Charitable donation receipt for amount over $66 (cost of regular one year membership plus four passes)
- 10% discount on all OSC gift shop purchases
- Priority treatment and invites for any member only events
- Donor recognition
Non-Local Memberships: As of June 1st, 2005, In order to benefit from the reciprocal admission agreement at a CASC institution, the member must live more than 150km from the center they wish to visit. The admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for the agreement to apply.
Download our membership application here.
Requires Adobe Reader